วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Review PC Game - AI War: Fleet Commander


   I played very little space a real-time strategy game Empire Builder and type in my time, but he feels the war on AI as it is on a different level.
   It 'also got to hang quite complicated and difficult. I want to scare anyone to try this, but is unlikely to enjoy this if you are very kind. If you are in is usually very likely that you already downloaded the demo, so I fill while you wait.
   In each game you start on your system, with a feather, ship control and the usual things you would expect. You can give a fight very quickly through the creation of a group of fighters and sending them through the worm hole next to the next sector. Each sector is managed by a computer AI (hence the nom de guerre AI) control, remove, and get more and more difficult than expected.
   Let's fun facts. You can literally build hundreds and thousands of units in this game. Fleets to collect, which is certainly impressive, but still must be cautious, not just a numbers game! There are many different types of fighters, warships, missiles and special ships used to be victorious.
   We now my problems.
   The movements of warships in IA are rude, not accelerating or braking. It bothers me that do not move smoothly, but basically a jump from one position to another without the need to be a problem. It made me quite separate from the game, if you look closely at the battles, where the quality was better GFX.
   The other problem I had with the management of such a large number of vessels. I know I'm the best at these games, but I had some real difficulties with this. Often used to "lasso selection" All moves only in the vicinity of enemy units in the hope that they had reached the summit.
   Rockets for some reason, but I enjoyed it. If there is an enemy armored conflicts, I would launch a missile to knock out most of the ships in the EMP system (including my children) at this time, I send in my capital ships not affected by EMP and get the shield generator. It 'been very StarWarsy somehow!
   There are many different types of vessels and means to go on the game. To verify this, if the wiki was IA, which visit a variety of information about the game, units and tactics. It 's almost impossible for me to cover everything here!
   Somehow this reminds me of Total Annihilation, one of my favorite games of all time strategy real-time but in space! Just build on various construction and engineering repair ships or bots, that all help was. What's missing for me is the emotional touch: There are too many to take care units when they are all destroyed. No main characters or plot to get me intrigued.
  What is it, but one of the most epic tactical RTS games I've ever seen. If you are a nut real-time strategy is not to be missed!


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น